Friday 29 June 2012

Term 2 Highlights!

WALT: record what we have been learning about this term, including our thoughts and feelings


This term I felt happy because we did lots of fun things this term. We did football/netball and going on the netbook, it is good fun.The thing I liked the most is using my netbook because we can do math,writing reading,and we learn more things.

This term we learnt about making movies. I liked filming our movie. It was about a boy who practiced to get better at Rugby. My part was one of the team members.

I also liked learning how to play football. I learnt how to play in a team, pass the ball, and score a goal. I also learnt how to dribble the ball.

1 comment:

Mrs Fepuleai said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the work you did at school in Term 2. We are so lucky to be using netbooks in our learning, it's good to see you blogging your work and sharing what you learn. Keep it up Starr!

Post a Comment