Tuesday 5 May 2015

Reading Today

Today for reading, my group and I were reading Namu and Waeroa we were talking a lot about the text it was fun. I like how we were talking to get the right information we needed to get. At the end of our discussion paterita and I were talking about how we were going to do this on a DLO. Then the bell rang, we stopped the teacher said pack up and go get ready for morning tea. Then we went to morning. This is what I did for reading today.

P.S Thank you for reading

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

Starr amazing descriptions of your reading task I think it is a real nice description. I enjoyed reading it a lot with me and my buddy Maopa. I think you need to work on putting pictures of you and your reading group doing the task and putting a label on it. But remember to keep up the good effort, your nearly there Starr ! Bye

Post a Comment